Forklift maintenance can be divided into four categories: peacetime maintenance, first level maintenance, two level maintenance and three level maintenance. Maintenance is daily maintenance, the general maintenance of 50 hours after each operation, 200 hours after each operation to carry out two level maintenance, 500 hours after each operation to carry out three level maintenance. What are the aspects of the maintenance?
(1) check the amount of oil in the engine crankcase and air filter, the amount of fuel in the fuel tank and the cooling water in the radiator, and increase the amount of oil when the request is insufficient.
(2) Check the height of the electrolyte level in the battery, increase as required, and adhere to the cap porosity dredging, the pole and conductor joints tightly and firmly.
(3) Check the self-travel and operation reliability of hydraulic and manual brakes, and add brake fluid and remove air from the system as required.
(4) check the tire pressure and remove the tyres.
(5) check the operating oil quantity and piping in the hydraulic system of the vehicle, and whether there is any leakage at the joint number.
(6) check the water level of the saving water tank.
(7) look at the appearance, lights, trumpets and other work conditions.
(8) after the above inspection, start the initiating machine, check the operation status of the initiating machine, and see if the operation of the transmission system, the brake system and the hydraulic lifting system is normal.
First grade maintenance of forklift truck
(1) check the oil content, the viscosity of the engine and the level of dirt in the engine.
(2) clean battery, increase distilled water as required.
(3) look at the appearance of the fan belt and its tightness.
(4) check the gearbox, drive axle and operation oil pump, and pump driving equipment with abnormal noise.
(5) oil or grease can be added to each part of the clutch and brake longitudinal link as requested.
(6) Check the wear condition of the piston rod of the lifting cylinder and the skew cylinder. If there is a slight scratch mark, it can be smoothed out with the oil stone or fine sand cloth.
(7) check and fasten the bolts and nuts of the tires.
Two stage maintenance of forklift truck
(1) clean the oil pan, crankcase and oil filter inside to replace the new engine oil.
(2) clean the fuel tank and check whether there is any loose or leaking oil in the fuel line and the oil pump.
(3) check the distributor's power off contacts and adjust the gap.
(4) check and tighten bolts for each exposed part of generator.
(5) check the battery's discharge and charge it as needed.
(6) replace the cooling water in the radiator.
(7) check and adjust the free stroke of clutch and brake pedal and brake room of wheel brake.
(8) discharging sundries and accumulated water at the bottom of the operation tank, cleaning the filter screen and adding new oil to the situation.
(9) check whether the degree of tightness of the two heavy chains is common.
(10) check whether the fork iron and fork heel are deformed or cracked.
Three stage maintenance of forklift truck
(1) adjust the air gap.
(2) measure cylinder pressure and check the factors that are not required.
(3) check the operation function of clutch and adjust it according to needs.
(4) Check the steering wheel's self-travel and steering tie rod connection, and check the steering knuckle pin and steering sector arm pin shaft wear.
(5) check the wear condition of the clutch and brake pedal shaft bearing.
(6) clean all forklift trucks and check and tighten bolts and nuts for all exposed parts.